Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chopper's Cookies

I made Chopper some treats today. I had to... he was out and I was on a baking kick so I needed someone else to feed. I found this recipe somewhere... uh... I just can't remember where and the point is I modified it a lot so I'm not too worried about it. :)

Ok... Dog Cookies

2 eggs
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp oil
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1 cup chicken stock
3 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup corn meal

Not too hard... mix it all together, I had problems with it being rather dry so that's why I ended up with much more liquid than my original recipe called for. You actually wrap the dough and chill it for an hour, then roll it out about 1/2" thick and I used Chopper's favorite bone cookie cutter. Then you bake 12 minutes, flip them over and bake another 12 to dry them out.

He loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment