Monday, September 13, 2010

Oreo Cupcakes

I finally feel like baking cupcakes again. Despite low energy and low tolerance for standing on the tile kitchen floor for too long, I'm back!!

I ran across the recipe for these cupcakes on Fake Ginger. They looked so scrumptious, I just had to try them. Not to mention Oreos are amazing anyway. My in-laws are coming to town today and I spent the morning cleaning and waiting so I finally decided I had enough time to whip these up before they get to town. My loving husband abandoned me to go hunting this weekend, even though his parents will be here, so if he doesn't get one, no spilled milk. :)

I'm not giving the recipe, you'll have to visit the Fake Ginger blog for that, but here's the result:
 I think these may become a most requested favorite at the office. :)

1 comment: