Monday, January 17, 2011

Lately

I apologize to my fellow DBC bakers and readers. I have been MIA lately, but I have one really great excuse... my perfect baby boy! I've spent the last couple of months doing nothing but changing diapers and feeding baby. I'm back! (sort of) I'm very excited about getting back to baking but forgive me if I don't deliver on time.

So... The Baked Brownie...

I made it. I love the cookbook!!! It's fabulous, but the brownie... wasn't what I expected. Please note here that everyone prefers brownies differently. I happen to love moist, chewy brownies with a very thin, haard crust. I am going to admit it now, I love boxed brownies. Easy, simple, moist, delicious and cheap! So I have one X on the Baked cookbook so far, but am confident the remaining recipes will be delicious! I have made chocolate crackers twice since my last blog and of course... no picture! But, I love chocolate crackers so I will make them again just for you, reader, and post for your enjoyment! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment